Monday, June 30, 2014

New mission President!

emailing and new hair cut
Sorry if this will be hard to read but my hands are freezing and its a bit hard to type. So this week our new mission president got here and we are all excited for the coming weeks to get to know him and see the changes that will be made. Things have been going good here in principal with the four of us. We talked with the second counselor of the branch yesterday who is in charge of the mission work here. And he had some great ideas to help us and what we can do. He is like our father in the mission. Him and his family have literally given us everything we need. And they care for us as their children. They are the family who has thrown the little birthday parties and the house we can go to in any moment and for any reason.
Many member have helped me through a lot and continue to help me here. I love this sector. We are working really hard to find new investigators and my companion and i have set many goals to help us. The other day in district class our leader gave us a paper of how we can be better missionaries. We read together for a while but one part was really important to me. I dont know how i havent read this scripture but i know love it so much "And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life." (Matthew 19:29) I can apply this so much to the mission and know that there are many blessings we receive for serving.

I love you and hope you have a good week and fourth of july! save a firework for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment