Monday, July 28, 2014

Mission Changes!

Soccer pose with my Companion Elder M and I

A lot is going down in our mission right now with the new mission president we got a few weeks ago. He is changing so much and this week we are going to try a new schedule and see how it works out. We wake up at 6:30 and get ready and do some studies after 10. Then we go work until 1 oclick and have lunch. We go back home to study a little bit more and take a nap, siesta until 3:30. Then we go back out to work until 6:30 when we can finally eat dinner or something until 7:30. And from there until like 9 we work. THen plan and everything and have to be in bed by 10:30. So we will see how this whole plan goes down this week, i am just pumped for the naps!

they are the best!
I have been reading a lot still this past week. I love reading the poems and stories i have been given.
And i have read Proverbs a lot recently. Especially from chapters 3 through 7. And Proverbs 3:5-6 is probably one of my favorite scriptures now. Put your trust in the lord and he will guide and direct you. Its been helping me a lot to know that simple doctrine again. So i continue to put more trust in him and feel more comfort in how things will end.

THANK YOU my (sister) HERMANA ASHLEY so much for your letter, you sent it over a month ago but it came a day exaclty when i need it. I loved the story about the missionay who met. who he needed to share the gospel within the pre existence:) I read the story with all my companions because it was in spanish too!!! 

Thanks for helping me out with everything guys:) love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment