Monday, July 14, 2014

Lots of scripture reading this week

Makes me happy!  From a member
So i pretty much spent a bunch of my week just reading the scriptures. There are many great scriptures i have been marking. I keep finding more and more of an importance to the scriptures. That is probably where my testimony has grown strongest during my mission. They were written hundreds and thousands of years back but we can still understand and use them in our day. Our mission president is probably the best out there. He knows exactly what to say and do. We are all pumped here with our president. 

Ive been learning a lot lately in the importance of a companionship and the way the lord does things. Well it just started raining haha and i dont have a jacket or anything, so this will be fun to walk home to. Thanks you guys for everything. I hope you all have a good week:) chao
Headed to the Santiago Temple.  Comp Elder M and I 
Santiago Chile  -  Tallest building
Got to see my friend Elder C from home in the CCM. Other Elders who had seen my blog
Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment