Monday, September 8, 2014

District Leader & Trainer - ELDER HOLLAND

Elder Hollands visit
I wont have much time to get back to all my emails this week. But i did just get changed from an area to the area directly above my sector. Its sad because i had such a short time there there with everyone but good as i am moving forward with everything. I am now a Trainer and District Leader so we will see how it goes. There are about 20 district leaders out of the 250 or somewhat missionaries here. And on top of that i am training, double duty. I am really nervous. but i have trust in the lord. Theres a reason for everything.

This past week we were teaching a family. They have the same situation as many where they have to get married first. So we shared with them and the kids and they are really excited if the mom can get baptized. She has always wanted to and knows it is true so that is awesome. I am excited for this calling and will show the Lord what i can do.

Thanks for all your support and help with everything.  Bye love you guys. thanks for everything.
My last Sector
Late night snack.  Found a store that sells US food.  Soda for the Elders
Our group from the CCM

No comments:

Post a Comment