Monday, August 18, 2014

Biking in new sec

Some crazy bike trails. Other missionaries of the branch, haha yes the same Elder from my last sector.  My new Companion Elder F.

 I have been getting to know my sector a little bit more. And it is freaking huge!!! like more than 50 almost 60 square miles. and it takes forever to get around on bike but it is fun. Like it took almost 30 minutes just to get to lunch the other day. And it takes 20 minutes in a bus to leave our sector and an hour to get to district class.

The people here are great. We have an investigator named E. He has learnd so much and has such a strong desire to be baptized. We are helping him the best we can with all his doubts and questions, but he says he knows it is true. I am very happy to be helping him and getting to know many other great people here. Everything is going good here, getting used to the bike and the heat!

So i found my spanish name and it would be, Agustin Carlos Cazador, just something for the week haha.

Love you, have a good week. and you boys starting school too!
I cleaned up the house pretty well

No comments:

Post a Comment